Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Yes, its been a whole year (July 23rd) since we got married. It doesnt seem that long and Im not sure if thats a good thing or not. Looking back though, I dont see any regrets. So far, i've pretty much had a good marriage. Notice the i've part....wonder if John feels the same way.

*Note to self: Ask John if he's had a good marriage*

So back to my anniversary. We didnt do anything special except hang out with baby. By the time we got out of bed, mass was already half way through (sorry dad) so I got my head straight into cooking lunch. I made chicken soup, stir fry and potato fries. T'was yummy.

I feel as though this is a very boring post and i've lost motivation to write anything compelling or interesting so we'll leave at that for now.

1 comment:

dasifi said...

Belated congratulations to u n John for ur first anniversary.
Toe maua nisi aso se tele faapitoa mo oe ma le pele.
I think Ave will demand a more tangible sign of next year's celebrations.. say a little brother or baby sister perhaps.
Manuia tele.
God Bless.