Friday, June 16, 2006

introductions

This is me and my son Maaveave Camillo Taimalelagi. He was born on the 23rd of November 2005 in Auckland. He is the love of my life. My other life long love is movies. I love watching movies and I have ever since I was a lil' girl. Going to the movies is something I dont do as often now since Ave entered this world but thanks to TV3, Lau and occassionally SBC, I am still able to get my frequent fix of movies. So where was I? Yes...the loves of my life. Well, then there's my husband.

We got married on the 23rd July 2005 at St. Teresa Chapel, Lepea. John Papalii. He also has a matai title - Papalii - (which makes him Papalii John Papalii) but I prefer John and um err...."honey" LOL.

So there's a wee bit about me. More should come along as we go.

No comments: